Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hey guys!! Its my first time making a blog so im sorry if I don't do things right. Please don't judge! =( I know a person who is under a lot of pressure because of her blog. Guys if you have a blog its ok if you can't post for a little bit. Especially if it's during the holidays. People will understand because they have things to do to during the holidays. If you guys have any tips i could us for my blogs; please feel free to tell me!! (Also i know i didn't use the semi-colin or colin correctly) XD
    But for now, bye!

3 comments:

  1. Who were you talking about? Do I know them? You could look on my blog and see different tags that I've done. Scroll down my blog and look on categories, then you'll see challenges/tags, just look at that.
    -Dani Jones

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'd love to give you blogging advice. My number one tip is to decide on what your post will be about, which will determine how you write it and who it is aimed it; in other words, the audience who will read it. You may want to add graphics to your post in the form of pictures or gifs like some bloggers. Oh, and to get your blog some readers, you should comment on others' blogs and leave your link so others can check your blog out! Hopefully that was helpful! Do check out my blog! :)

    ~Saanvi
    anotebookonepenandme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete